AMortuary Chapel, now known as the Chapel of Rest. Built in 1806.
BEuterpe, the Muse of Instrumental Music. Terracotta figure, one of nine muses which decorated the facade of the Apollo Inn (1898) on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Torrington Place. On its demolition in 1961 Anthony Heal presented this statue to St Pancras.
CLine of fragments of gravestones arranged to mark the separation of the two burial grounds. St George’s Bloomsbury (North) and St George the Martyr (South).
DObelisk. Built for Thomas Falconer in 1729.